Gulf Shores & Orange Beach has been spared of significant impacts from Hurricane Isaac. Here is our current situation:
- We are looking forward to welcoming guests for Labor Day weekend.
- Many of our businesses are open today and most are planning to be operating normally by tomorrow.
- Local lodging businesses are functioning under their individual operational plans, so potential visitors should check with them regarding their reservations which begin today.
- We are experiencing high winds and rough surf but conditions are improving throughout the day.
- As of mid-day Wednesday all major streets and roads in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are open.
Check back at this page and our social media channels for the latest updates.
We are continuosly updating our list of who's open. Click here
to get the latest.