Return to menu
Alabama’s Gulf Coast offers the perfect place to park your flip-flops during a rejuvenating escape from reality. Some guests wish to wake up as close as possible with our beachside lodging while others opt for a quiet getaway nestled along the back bays and along the waterway.
With more than 16,000 lodging units, the search for your ideal space will cover five categories:
- Beach Houses: Guests in search of a unique option (with a little bit more privacy) can search a range that spans from a quaint beach cottage to an over-the-top mansion.
- Condos: From cozy one-bedrooms to expansive four (or more) bedrooms, this option is ideal for those guests who want all the amenities (pool, fitness room, etc.) of a traditional hotel along with the value of a condo.
- Hotels and Motels: If the idea of room service and other amenities sounds heavenly, check out our selection.
- Bed and Breakfasts: Ready to feel like royalty? Enjoy the mesmerizing ambience of these charming locations along with the pampering Southern hospitality of each inn keeper.
- RVs and Camping: Escape to these welcoming communities. From full hook-ups and other luxury amenities to primitive sites, the option is yours.
From beachfront to off the beach or outdoor verses indoor pool, the lodging inventory in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach offers more options than you could imagine, including a few unique items:
- Boat parking
- Boat slips
Growth Through the Years
The following chart details the number of lodging units since the CVB was established in 1993.
| Gulf Shores
| Orange Beach
| Fort Morgan
For more information on the above table (including lodging and retail data), please contact Kim Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to menu
Subscribe to eScoop