An Easy Check List for a No Stress Day
When you think of a vacation at the beach, does your mind automatically wander to fun in the sun or does it go to that dark place? You know the one: making checklists and packing suitcases?
1. Beach chairs. We recommend the backpack chairs that free up your hands. Many beachfront condos also offer chair and umbrella rentals for the day. Check with your rental management company to see if they are offered where you will be staying.
2. Cooler. Fill your cooler with plenty of bottled water and snacks. The sun can quickly drain your energy, so be sure to refuel often.
3. Baby Powder. Did you know that sprinkling baby powder on your feet and legs before you get in your car will easily remove sand? It's a great trick to keep the sand on the beach and out of your car.
4. Waterproof Sunscreen. Don't forget the sunscreen! Even if it's overcast or late afternoon, you can still get sunburned. We want you to take home seashells for souvenirs, not a sunburn.
5. Towels. Sure, it's a no-brainer, but you don't want to be caught without one when you're wet and need to get in your car.