Fall is Full of Activity on the Gulf Coast
If you think your options for activities in Gulf Shores & Orange Beach are limited during the fall, think again. The subtropical climates of the Gulf Coast make the area perfect for many year-round activities. However, if you're still on the fence
about booking your fall getaway, here's a list of fun things to do during your stay.
• Charter Fishing. Deep-sea and inshore fishing are year-round sports on the Gulf Coast, and fall fishing is made that much sweeter with lower rates available on charters.
• Golf. A round of golf in 75 degree weather sounds like the perfect way to start your fall getaway.
• Hiking. Gulf Shores & Orange Beach are both home to numerous nature trails that are great for hiking and biking.
• Architecture. Sand architecture, that is. When was the last time you built a sandcastle?
• Seashells and Sunsets. The Gulf Coast is known for its colorful, fall sunsets. Walk the shoreline before the sun sets and collect seashells to take home with you.
• Art. The Coastal Arts Center in Orange Beach offers a variety of fun art classes, from painting to pottery.
• Go Karts. On the Gulf Coast, it's always a good temperature to get some laps in at one of the go kart tracks.
• Miniature Golf. After you finish your game of golf, let the whole family tee off at one of the area's unique miniature golf courses.
• Eat. Picking your favorite restaurant in Gulf Shores & Orange Beach is an activity in itself! Whether you're looking for fresh, Gulf seafood or a cheeseburger in paradise, you'll find it here.
• Relax. That's really the reason you took a vacation, isn't it?
You'll also enjoy great, fall rates this time of year. Be sure to check out our Packages & Deals.