For the Love of Tennis on the Alabama Gulf Coast
Game, set and match! Do you love the sport of tennis? You'll find five events through November! While you're on the Alabama Gulf Coast this fall, meet us on the court for the various tournaments and championships that are swinging through Gulf Shores and Orange Beach
- The 2015 Alabama State Tri-Level Championships will be serving up the action September 24-27 at Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club. Plan on coming to watch 300 athletes battle it out on the court to see which team will take home the title.
- Bouncing into town this fall is the 2015 USTA 10 and under Alabama State Camp on October 3. These amazing tennis stars will be demonstrating and practicing their skills at camp, so swing on by the George C. Meyer Tennis Center in Gulf Shores!
- You'll hit a grand slam when you attend the 2015 Alabama Adult Combo Tennis State Championships (40s & 55) on October 22-25. The fastest growing adult league program in the South is the Southern Combo Doubles. Men's and women's tennis teams will be competing to see who will advance to the Southern Combo Doubles Southern Sectional. The Peninsula, The Beach Club, Gulf Shores Plantation, and the cities of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach will all play host to this exciting competition.
- During November 5-8, you'll be seeing double at the 2015 Alabama Southern Combos Doubles Tennis State Championships. The Southern Combo Doubles will be serving up men's and women's divisions in this championship. Teams will vie to advance from the state to sectional level. Check it out at The Peninsula, The Beach Club, Gulf Shores Plantation, and the cities of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
- You'll be at an advantage when you swing by the Gulf Shores Junior Tennis Academy Novice Tournament. The action on the court will take place on November 21 at the George C. Meyer Tennis Center in Gulf Shores, so don't miss out!