Get the Skinny on Beach Condo Cooking
One of the great pluses of renting a beach condo is the convenience of a fully-equipped kitchen, making it easy to whip up some meals while you're on a Gulf Shores and Orange Beach vacation. Besides saving money, a condo-cooked meal can also be creative. Below are a few ways to make your stay a tasty one without breaking the bank.
- Recipes! We've got 'em. No need to bring cookbooks. Just check our handy Eat Your Way Recipe page to get directions for coastal-crowd favorites like Easy Breezy Beach Shrimp Chili and Pineapple BBQ Meatloaf.
- Ingredients! Now that you've got your cooking plan, you'll need supplies. Rouses Market, Publix, Winn Dixie and Walmart are great places to go for those big shopping trips. Fresh seafood is a natural choice while you're on the Alabama Gulf Coast, and we've got great seafood markets that offer the Gulf's bounty either raw or already cooked, for a really easy meal. Add some hearty sides like corn and potatoes, and you've got dinner for your group.
- Grocery services such as Home Away Grocery and The Butler's Concierge will have your grocery order ready before you arrive.
- Grilling! Whether you're a fan of grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, shrimp or fish, most Orange Beach condos and Gulf Shores beach houses have grills available for their guests.
- Want a home-cooked meal without the home-cooked hassle? From Lasagna Rollups to Shepherd's Pie and soups like Corn Chowder and Buffalo Chicken, you're sure to find something delicious on the menu at Sarah's Homemade ready for you to pick up and pop in the oven.
Of course, you'll want to plan a few meals out and about at a Gulf Shores or Orange Beach restaurant. Check our restaurant directory for the ones that get your appetite going.