Be a Guest Blogger
Our readers love to hear from those who have shared like experiences in their favorite vacation spot. Maybe you’ve sunk your toes in the sand in Orange Beach, or maybe there’s a Gulf Shores festival you’re dying to attend, but haven’t yet. We’re looking for your adventures and travel tips. We want to know your favorite attractions and what foods you think make Alabama’s white-sand beaches tick. From hiking trails to fishing and the beaches, help us share what makes Gulf Shores and Orange Beach so great.
Send us your guest blogs and each month. We will select some and publish them on our blog. Some may even be posted to our social media sites, including Facebook and Twitter. Our readership on our website and our fan base on our social sites means your blog will receive a large amount of exposure as our fans get to know you and your blog!
Email your submissions to [email protected]. Here’s what we will need from you:
- First and last name
- Email address if it’s different than the one you’re sending from
- City and state
- Google+ profile
- Blog address
- One to two-sentence bio
- A picture of yourself, if you’d like to use one
- Your commitment that you will check back with the blog for a seven-day period following your post to respond to any questions left in the comment section
For Written Submissions
- 300 to 500 words
- All relevant links to specific attractions and events on www.gulfshores.com. (If you don’t have these, we will fill in with links we feel are appropriate.)
- A photo you have taken while on the Alabama Gulf Coast. However, this is not required. By submitting a photo, you confirm that is it an original taken by you.
For Video Submissions
- No more than three minutes in length
- A description of the video
- Please upload your video to YouTube and send us the link
We won’t be able to publish everything we receive, but we will contact you when we are ready to use yours.