Planner Pointer: Planning Events During COVID
Planning is what we do as event specialists. Let’s work together to plan for the future.
Plan, re-work, plan some more, re-work again and then, well, carry out the plan. Sounds like a typical day in the life of an event planner. During this time when people are wary of making a firm commitment to a meeting due to COVID-19 concerns, it can be hard for you to work day in and day out, knowing you may need to cancel it just a few days before it begins. The “new normal” doesn’t seem normal at all, and our team gets it.
DO NOT STRESS! We are here to help you plan for whatever the future may hold regarding your events and how the pandemic unfolds week-by-week. Our Meeting Planner Marketing Toolkit is packed with useful tools and event information, allowing you to easily market your event and communicate changes to your attendees.
Let’s dive in and explore what is in the kit, shall we?
- Save-the-Date. A customizable save-the-date for your event let's attendees know to pencil in the date for your event. Not only does this allow them to plan for it, but it also keeps them on the lookout for helpful updates.
- Free Copy to Promote Your Event. Yes, your dreams have been answered: We offer pre-written copy (25-100 words) about our destination to help you promote your event. No more wasting precious times trying to come up with a catchy way of saying THE BEACH IS AWESOME. We took care of it for you.
- Customized Digital Banners. In today’s digital world, it’s time to make your marketing efforts digital, too. Create customizable banner ads with some of the best views of our beaches. Use these on your website and other promotional areas so people will SEE where they will be going.
- Asset Sharing. Sharing is caring, right? We invite you to use our photos, videos and logos for your marketing needs. Give your attendees a taste of the Alabama Gulf Coast before they arrive.
- Printable PDF of Attractions, Activities & Restaurants. Your attendees will have questions about what there is to do during their downtime on the Gulf Coast. Don’t worry - you don’t have to figure this out on your own. We created a list, including photos, and made it simple for you to just download and share it, or even print a hard copy.
We know how tough planning can be, especially during COVID, so we made this toolkit to help take some of the stress off you. We can’t wait to welcome you to the Alabama Gulf Coast!