Enjoy a Coastal Christmas on the Alabama Gulf Coast
Delight in the wonder of the holiday season in Gulf Shores & Orange Beach.
Santa Stop Here: Tis’ the season to celebrate the holidays. Trade in the snow for white sand beaches and plenty of sunshine. A holiday getaway to Alabama’s Gulf Coast is a Christmas wish come true.
Holiday cheer is in the air and seasonal events include Santa Claus sightings, breakfast with Santa, Christmas parades (including a lighted boat parade), an outdoor ice skating rink, shopping, and lots of Christmas lights.
Don't miss your chance to explore all of the Coastal Christmas happenings this holiday season.
Many local restaurants will be open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and many with feature a special holiday menu. Visit our holiday dining page for a list of restaurants open during the holidays.
Upcoming Christmas & New Year's Events
- Jingle Jubilee Kid Craft Day
- Kaiser Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals Coastal Half Marathon, 5K and 1-Mile Fun Run
- Lighted Boat Parade Dinner Cruise
- LuLu's presents Billy Claus and the LuLuBelles
- Make It to the Line 4-Mile Run/Walk and 1-Mile Fun Run
- Noon Year's Eve at LuLu's
- Photos with Santa
- Reelin' in the New Year at the Wharf
- Santa Drop at Flora-Bama
- South Baldwin Community Theatre presents: A Christmas Story
Visit Alabama Coastal Christmas for a full list of holiday events.