Gulf Shores & Orange Beach

Ministers & Judges

minister officiating a bech wedding

Browse the listing information below to find an ordained minister, clergy member or judge to officiate your wedding in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama.

Before you say your "I do's" you'll need to have a marriage license. For more information on how to obtain an Alabama marriage license call the Baldwin County Courthouse at 251-937-0260 or visit their website.



Clergy listings

Browse the listings below.

0 listings found.

No listings found.

* All information contained in our database is supplied by the individual businesses to the AGCCVB for inclusion on our web site and in printed materials.
Read More »

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • The Beach is Calling Blog