Sugar-white sand, emerald water and golden sunsets. An atmosphere that clears the mind and inspires the soul, plan your next meeting or corporate retreat on Alabama's Gulf Coast. Our gulf-front accommodations and meeting facilities for up to 800 offer amenities for most any group's needs. Add in an abundance of recreational opportunities and succulent gulf seafood, and you've got a meeting destination no one can resist. It's what all the best meetings—and memories—are made of.
Contact our sales department at 800-982-8562 or firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you in planning your next meeting. The only thing you'll have to worry about is trying to keep your mind on business.
Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Tourism
Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Tourism wants to be your partner in planning your most successful meeting ever. To assist you in bringing your meeting or corporate retreat to the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast, we will:
- Act as liaison with local public officials to secure letters of invitation and coordinate welcome for convention opening ceremonies;
- Assist local and state organization leaders in presentation of official convention bid;
- Coordinate proposals from area convention and meeting facilities;
- Coordinate facility site inspections, area familiarization tours, and appropriate hotel/meeting facility profiles and convention planning checklists;
- Supply a list of local media contacts to assist you in generating media exposure;
- Provide list of local sources for services and supplies;
- Facilitate planning with guest speakers, attractions, restaurants, spouse programs, theme parties and children's activities;
- Provide delegate name badges at a nominal fee (advance notice is required);
- Provide area promotional literature and welcome bags for convention registration (Quantities based on registration figures);
- Provide area photos for your promotional materials;
- Coordinate volunteer registration personnel to assist with registration and provide information on the local area;
- Assist with building interest in and attendance at your upcoming convention through Social Networking sites & virtual "Save the Date" postcards;
- Make every effort to accommodate any special requirements your organization may have.