Original Oyster House Boardwalk
The Original Oyster House Boardwalk, one of the oldest specialty shopping centers in Gulf Shores, was built in the seventies. The building was once a hospital in Fort Morgan in 1898. By the mid-twenties the population of Fort Morgan had dwindled, so the building was floated up the Bayou, set on Cypress stumps, and served bootleggers on the water. Today, it is home to various shops and eateries.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shopping Centers