Gulf Shores and Orange Beach
Where Meetings Really Work
It’s the place where Southern charm meets the Gulf, where every sunrise offers a fresh take on fun, and every sunset is a photo opportunity.
But Gulf Shores and Orange Beach is also a place that means business, with state-of-the-art facilities – most on the beach – that set the stage for successful gatherings of all kinds If how you meet is as important as where you meet, you’ve come to the right place.
State and regional associations are flocking to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. So are sales incentive groups, boards of directors and company retreats. All kinds of corporate and SMERF groups are putting Gulf Shores and Orange Beach on the agenda. Here are a few reasons why:
- Largest meeting space accommodates up to 2,000 attendees
- Full-service convention hotel on the beach
- Nationally branded beachfront properties with function space, business centers, complimentary Wi-Fi and other meeting-friendly perks.
- Luxury condo resorts with meeting space and onsite catering
- One-of-a-kind offsite venues for breakout sessions and private events
Before & After Meetings
Here’s just some of the after-meeting choices attendees will enjoy:
- Coastal Alabama offers private group excursions aboard one of the largest charter fishing fleets on the Gulf of Mexico
- 15 signature golf courses were designed by the greats of the game. Ask about inclusive packages that keep groups in the swing.
- Area attractions offer fun plus group rates and spaces for planning private functions and teambuilding activities, and for the kid in all of us.
- Locally sourced fish and seafood are a given on the Gulf. Many local restaurants offer private dining space with everything from savory steaks and juicy burgers to international fare
- Shopping streets and promenades are a sure hit with groups
At Your Service
Our team of seasoned sales professionals is ready to help make your event a success with a variety of services that make the going easy. Contact us today!