Many of the lodging partners in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are open and welcoming guests. Pools at hotels and condos may be open and guests must adhere to six-foot distancing. Hotels and condos may implement their own policies regarding pool use so we recommend you check with individual lodging partners to find out what amenities are available for guest use.
Our destination has experienced many of the same shortages experienced in your hometown. While we hope these shortages will improve in the coming weeks, we recommend you bring the groceries, paper products and cleaning supplies you will need during your stay.
Gulf Coast B&B's offer a singular experience of Southern hospitality, personalized care, home-cooked extravagance and unforgettable moments in the sun.
There are two B&B inns in the Gulf Shores-Orange Beach area and they are textbook examples of everything that makes these accommodations so special.
In Orange Beach, the Original Romar House Bed & Breakfast Inn is set on the Gulf with private access to the beach, sparkling beach-view pools, hot tub, swing and hammock, and an outdoor patio with sweeping views.
Amenities also include:
- Full breakfast
- Complimentary wine and cheese social hour (daily, except Sunday)
- Guest parlor with TV and magazines
- Limited WiFi
- Onsite spa services available
Just north of Gulf Shores, a vision of yesteryear lives on in Magnolia Springs, the only place in the U.S. where mail still arrives by boat via the Magnolia River. Within this hamlet of live oaks and gracious homes, the Magnolia Springs Bed & Breakfast – built as a private home in 1897 – offers beautifully decorated rooms and suites with private baths and a host of amenities to go with them:
- Three-course breakfast
- Turn-down service
- Wrap-around porch
- A “great hall” with a fireplace where guests relax and mingle
When romance is on the agenda for a Gulf Shores or Orange Beach vacation, many travelers start searching for bed and breakfast inns. Often historic, picturesque and private, B&B's are known for their romantic ambiance and quaint charm. If you are planning your next beach getaway, the Alabama Gulf Coast is an unforgettable location, with charming bed and breakfast options for a more local and quaint lodging experience. In addition to the charm, bed & breakfast inns offer solid travel amenities, including:
- Full breakfast vs. the quick continental breakfast offered by the standard hotel
- Complimentary refreshments in the afternoon or evening
- Distinctly furnished rooms reflecting local flavor and character, unlike the uniform look found in hotel chains
- In-room baths are the norm, not the exception
- Porches, gardens and secluded spots for those seeking private moments
- Friendly, frequent presence of the innkeepers, who see to your needs personally and are on hand to help you plan activities or answer questions about the inn’s history