Ready to step up to the plate? We’re ready to welcome you to Alabama's beautiful beaches for fun on the fields and a blast at the beach. With dozens of activities and attractions and hundreds of restaurants in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, there's something for everyone during your Perfect Game Gulf Coast Baseball World Series (formerly USSSA Global Sports World Series) sportcation.
Register today, book your accommodations through your designated week below, download our Alabama Beaches Savings Scorecard and boogie to the beach.
Field & Facility Information
Gulf Shores Sportsplex (GS)
The100-acre Gulf Shores Sportsplex features the Mickey Miller Blackwell Football Stadium, with college-level lighting, full concessions, restroom facilities, an eight-lane polyurethane track and field, a high jump area, and baseball, soccer, and softball fields. Abbreviation on schedule: GS
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Orange Beach Sportsplex (OB)
The Orange Beach Sportsplex is a great destination for sporting events and includes first class facilities such as: baseball fields, softball fields, soccer and football fields and running courses. The sportsplex is conveniently located near local accommodations, restaurants and attractions, just off Canal Road in Orange Beach. Abbreviation on schedule: OB
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Foley Sportsplex (Foley)
The Foley Sportsplex features multiple fields suitable for baseball, softball, and soccer. Abbreviation on schedule: Foley
Foley, AL 36535
Cedar Street Park (F-CED)
This facility features three baseball fields. Abbreviation on schedule: F-CED
Foley, AL 36535
Facility Rules & Regulations
To provide a safe environment for participants, fans and families, and to protect the interests of our local businesses, the cities of Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Foley have established certain policies that are strictly enforced during all events at their facilities. Failure to abide by the rules could result in your removal from the facility.
The following policies are in place during all events:
- Personal coolers are not allowed (coolers must be kept in vehicles). Two team coolers are allowed in the dugouts only. All team coolers will be marked with a tag that will be issued to the teams upon registration by the sponsoring group. Due to public health concerns, we no longer provide water coolers in the dugouts for teams.
- Golf carts, skateboards, scooters and bicycles are not allowed unless previous approval has been granted by the facility. Mobile devices for handicapped visitors are allowed. City staff will also assist those in need of transportation to and from the parking lot during tournaments and events upon request.
- Pop-up tents are allowed, but they must be monitored and safely secured. As many of our utilities are underground, and for your safety, tent stakes may be no longer than eight inches. If you have any tents or other structures, such as sail banners, you must request assistance from staff.
- Generators are not allowed on the facility due to public safety guidelines set out by the fire department.
- No cooking of any kind or open flame devices, such as barbecue grills, heaters, etc. are allowed at the facility.
- Parking is very limited during tournaments. All visitors are to park in designated parking spaces only. Failure to do so could result in your vehicle being towed. It is highly recommended that owners of campers, RVs, boats and utility trailers refrain from using the sportsplex parking facilities. Overnight parking and camping is prohibited.
- Hitting balls (with the exception of plastic whiffle balls) into any fences at the sportsplex is prohibited
- There are batting cages with indoor/outdoor carpet located at the sportsplex. To prevent damage to the cages, the use of steel cleats is prohibited.
- For teams warming up on the fields, we ask that you move three to four feet from either side of the foul line, so this area does not get worn out over the course of the tournament. This will help to eliminate ruts off of the foul line area and keep the field in a safe playing condition.
- The field crew staff is well versed in how and when to address field issues during a rain delay. The field crew knows the importance in restoring the fields to safe playing conditions in the quickest manner. It is appreciated that all coaches, parents and officials respect the decisions of the field crew and allow them to do their jobs. Their decisions are made based on maintaining the integrity of the fields for the entire tournament and not solely on the game that is in progress.
- The safest area during a rain/lightning storm is in your vehicle. It is recommended that all participants and spectators go to their vehicles and remain there until the storm passes.
- During a rain delay, all participants and coaches are to remain in dugouts and off the fields.
- Offensive language or behavior by anyone will not be tolerated at any sportsplex, and abusing this policy could result in ejection from the fields or removal from the facility.
- No person, association or corporation shall engage in or solicit business in or around the park.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco and firearms are prohibited throughout the facility.
- Outside food and littering are prohibited throughout the facility.
- Climbing fences and barricades is prohibited.
- Smoking/vaping is prohibited in all areas except the parking lot.
- Pets are not allowed.
Perfect Game World Series FAQ
Where do I find discount accommodations for my team and families?
Your teams, fans and families will find the best lodging rates here, and choose your designated week. With a variety of options in all price ranges and sizes from beachfront hotels and condos to motels and beach houses, there is a price point and size for any group.
Do we have to stay at a specific hotel or condo?
No, you do not. There are a variety of lodging options in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach for you to choose from. Our partners offer discounted rates for the world series tournaments, and we are confident you will find the perfect place to stay.
How does my team qualify for the Perfect Game Gulf Coast World Series?
There are no qualification requirements. However, we encourage all teams to participate in as many Perfect Game tournaments available to them.
What is the cost to register my team for the world series?
Registration fees are as follows according to age category: $1,045 (7s-13s); $1,395 (14s); $1,700 (15s and up). Payments must be made online at PlaySEPerfectGame.com to complete the registration. We will notify teams when payment is due.
*NOTE: There is a separate gate fee for spectators.
Is my team registered, and are we guaranteed to participate in the world series during the week we specified?
You can register now and pay later. Maximum numbers of teams may be limited to the first 24 teams for each age group and could be lower if one age groups reaches its maximum number early. Teams that register will be notified by email when payments are due.
What fields will my team play at each day?
There are several fields used for the world series. All fields are within a 10-15 mile area from each other and are easily accessible from accommodations located in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Typically, 7, 8, 9, 11 and 13s play in Gulf Shores and Foley. 10 and 12s play in Orange Beach. Older age groups play in all locations.
How much are daily tickets and tournament passes?
Visit PlaySEPerfectGame.com for ticket information.
What is the tournament format for the world series?
Four pool play games move into a modified double-elimination bracket. Pending weather, teams will play two pool games on Tuesday and Wednesday and bracket play will start Thursday and finish Friday. For more information, please click here.
We are excited to welcome you to the beautiful beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Here at Gulf Shores and Orange Beach there is a lot to see and do when you aren’t on the field. We offer an array of activities, attractions and dining options for you to choose from.
From offshore fishing excursions to an endless amount of outlet and boutique shopping, there is a place for everyone to explore our area during their stay. Our sponsors include a wide variety of activities for all ages to have some fun in the sun during their time in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
Our area also boasts some of the best dining experiences on the Alabama Gulf Coast. Fresh Gulf seafood, live music and waterfront views can be found at many locations in the area. Our restaurant sponsors have great menu options for children as well as activities and events taking place almost every night.
Select from the list above to book your room, see event details and complete your registration. The white-sand beaches and turquoise waters await you.