Five Ways to Make Your Hangout Music Fest Stay Easy
Is the music already putting some pep in your step in anticipation of the annual Hangout Music Festival? This year's biggest beach concert on the Gulf Coast will take the stage May 20 to 22. Whether you're a first-timer at the music festival or a seasoned veteran, you may benefit from these five tips to make your beach weekend easy and memorable:
- If you prefer to get to the festival by foot, consider a Gulf Shores condo or beach house within walking distance. There are hundreds of rooms within a mile of the festival site.
- Leave the car at the condo and consider pre-purchasing shuttle passes. With limited parking near the festival, besides walking, the shuttle is the easiest way to get to and from the Hangout Music Festival.
- Keep the festival vibe going by staying hydrated! Water fountains and filling stations are located throughout the festival grounds. Ticket holders are allowed to bring one empty, non-glass water bottle to the festival.
- While it's recommended that you not bring a backpack, you can bring a small one no larger than 20x15x13. All bags will be thoroughly checked. In addition, locker rentals will be available inside the festival site.
- Don't forget the sunscreen and reapply often! That may be a no-brainer, but you'd hate to get a sunburn on the first day and miss the shows the rest of the weekend. When you're not using your sunscreen, just leave it in your rented locker.
Visit the website for more Hangout Music Festival information.