A Part Of The Beach Bites Series
"It is sooooo good and cooks while you play at the beach. Serve with cooked sweet peas and some crusty bread."
Simply Can't Wait? Try Crockpot Chicken
Recipe Courtesy of Madeleine Grabill
Type: Main Dish
Prep: 6-7 hours
- 1 can Campbell's golden mushroom soup
- 1 pack Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 onion sauteed in butter
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 8oz cup light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp minced parsley
Mix together first 5 ingredients then add chicken and place in crockpot. Cook on low 6-7 hours. Add last 3 ingredients and serve over egg noodles or fettuccine.