Experience a Golfing Paradise at Lost Key Golf Club
The barrier island of Perdido Key may be home to rolling, white-sand dunes and a haven for a myriad of wildlife species, but did you also know that it is home to a golfing paradise known as Lost Key Golf Club?
Named after the Spanish word for “lost island,” Perdido Key offers the perfect location for a championship-style golf course, and Lost Key provides players of all skill levels a unique challenge with spectacular surrounding landscapes.
- Be sure to adhere to standard golfing etiquette and local environmental signs to ensure the local wildlife can continue to thrive in their natural habitat.
- Take advantage of the par 5 holes at Lost Key to improve your scorecard, as the par 3 holes can quickly lead to high numbers.
- Hit your approach shots to the middle of the greens rather than directly at the flags, as you can quickly find surrounding bunkers or water hazards – it may sound simple, but you may find it challenging to resist on some holes.
- Embrace the Arnold Palmer inspired design by taking advantage of the risk/reward holes…follow the King’s advice of “high risk, high reward,” which helped him win seven majors!
- Indulge in local seafood or other delectable cuisines at the onsite restaurant, and don’t forget to admire the panoramic views overlooking Perdido Key.
Learn about more Gulf Coast golf courses here.