Welcome Center Winter Lecture Series
Presented by Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism
Socially distanced venue provided through partnership with The Wharf
Join us for our free educational lecture series highlighting a variety of local interests, such as military history, nature and local artisans. The lectures are approximately 60 minutes in length and will occur in a new venue this year. Due to the need to socially distance, The Port at The Wharf (23101 Canal Road) will be the only venue for this year's series. Additional Covid protocols in place include required masks, socially distanced seating, hand sanitizer stations and cleaning following each lecture.
To adhere to social distance seating limitations, reservations are required but free.
How to Register
• Click the “Reserve a Spot” link on this page.
• Enter only your name in the first/last name fields. Are you bringing a guest? Click, “Add New Guest.”
• Click Next to get to the submit screen.
• Make sure to click Complete Registration to save your spot.
• You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you need assistance or have questions give us a call: 251-968-7511
All Lectures Occur at 10:30 a.m. on Weekdays
Coletta Bailey of Baldwin County Heritage Museum
Feedstacks: Their Role in WWI and WWII