Are you planning a trip to Alabama’s beaches and ready to pack your clubs in search of a golfing paradise? Look no further than Kiva Dunes Resort in Fort Morgan. This breathtaking links-style property offers golfers of all standards the opportunity to showcase their skills and experience a course that epitomizes everything there is to love about golf along this stretch of Alabama coastline.
When former U.S. Open champion Jerry Pate and local property developer Jim Edgemon designed this layout, they meticulously used the existing landscape and created an immersive golfing experience that will aesthetically appeal to every golfer who walks the fairways.
5 Tips for Visiting Kiva Dunes
If you are planning a trip to the Gulf Coast, head over to Kiva Dunes for the ultimate golfing experience and follow these insider tips:
- Take advantage of Kiva Dunes’ dynamic tee-time pricing strategy by researching the best times to play – you can pick up a bargain green fee if you book early!
- Arrive early prior to your tee time to enjoy high-quality practice facilities that will prepare you for the opening tee shot. A driving range, well-manicured putting green and practice chipping area are all available before you hit the links.
- Visiting the Gulf without your clubs? Don’t worry; either have your own clubs shipped via Ship Sticks service directly to Kiva Dunes or rent a set from the pro shop
- Ready to learn from the best? Book a private lesson with the on-site PGA golf instructor, Rea Schuessler, who will give you plenty of tips to help improve your game before taking all this knowledge on the course.
- Don’t forget to head to Kiva Grill for a classic southern breakfast, lunch, or dinner.