Bed & Breakfasts
When romance is on the agenda for a Gulf Shores or Orange Beach vacation, many travelers start searching for bed and breakfast inns. Often historic, picturesque and private, B&B's are known for their romantic ambiance and quaint charm. If you are planning your next beach getaway, the Alabama Gulf Coast is an unforgettable location, with charming bed and breakfast options for a more local and quaint lodging experience. In addition to the charm, bed & breakfast inns offer solid travel amenities, including:
- Full breakfast vs. the quick continental breakfast offered by the standard hotel
- Complimentary refreshments in the afternoon or evening
- Distinctly furnished rooms reflecting local flavor and character, unlike the uniform look found in hotel chains
- In-room baths are the norm, not the exception
- Porches, gardens and secluded spots for those seeking private moments
- Friendly, frequent presence of the innkeepers, who see to your needs personally and are on hand to help you plan activities or answer questions about the inn’s history
There are two B&B inns in the Gulf Shores-Orange Beach area and they are textbook examples of everything that makes these accommodations so special.
2 listings found.
14469 Oak St.
Escape from the hectic pace of everyday life, relax, and immerse in luxury at our historic Alabama bed and breakfast. Choose from 5 beautifully appointed guest rooms with private en-suite baths, enjoy unforgettable gourmet breakfasts each morning, and experience the finest in gracious service and southern hospitality. Ideally located just minutes from the coastal towns of Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Foley, Point Clear and Fairhope! Our historic property welcomes all travelers and offers modern amenities including free Wi-Fi, daily made-to-order breakfast, turn-down service with chocolates, A/C, parking, and concierge services. Romantic packages, massage services and more are available for an additional fee.
23500 Perdido Beach Blvd.
Welcome to the Original Romar House Bed and Breakfast Inn located on the tranquil shores of the Gulf of Mexico in Orange Beach, Alabama, where we will transport you to a world of warmth and relaxation. Whether seeking a peaceful retreat, a romantic getaway, or simply want to experience a natural wonder, you will find what you are looking for as you wake up to rediscover romance in a charmingly historic atmosphere, as the sun streams through the stained-glass windows of your room.
* All information contained in our database is supplied by the individual businesses to the AGCCVB for inclusion on our web site and in printed materials.
In Orange Beach, the Original Romar House Bed & Breakfast Inn is set on the Gulf with private access to the beach, sparkling beach-view pools, hot tub, swing and hammock, and an outdoor patio with sweeping views.
Amenities also include:
- Full breakfast
- Complimentary wine and cheese social hour (daily, except Sunday)
- Guest parlor with TV and magazines
- Limited WiFi
- Onsite spa services available
Just north of Gulf Shores, a vision of yesteryear lives on in Magnolia Springs, the only place in the U.S. where mail still arrives by boat via the Magnolia River. Within this hamlet of live oaks and gracious homes, the Magnolia Springs Bed & Breakfast – built as a private home in 1897 – offers beautifully decorated rooms and suites with private baths and a host of amenities to go with them:
- Three-course breakfast
- Turn-down service
- Wrap-around porch
- A “great hall” with fireplace where guests relax and mingle
Book a Gulf Coast B&B Today!
Gulf Coast B&B's offer a singular experience of Southern hospitality, personalized care, home-cooked extravagance and unforgettable moments in the sun. Book a B&B for your Alabama Gulf Coast visit today!