Why partner with us?
By partnering with us, your business will be working with the area’s official destination marketing organization that has a proven track record for success and several notable accolades, plus, several partner benefits.
*Source: 2021 Economic Report; Alabama Tourism Department
Industry Partner Benefits:
OFFICIAL AREA VACATION GUIDE
175,000 vacation guides are printed and distributed annually. The guides are mailed to potential guests upon request, available for pick up in our local and state welcome centers, and distributed at area events. A digital version is available on our website, and in 2021, received nearly 81,000 unique visits. Business listings are provided free of charge for many industry partner business sectors and advertising opportunities are available.
GUEST OPT-IN EMAIL ADDRESSES
Grow your marketing database with new email leads! Industry partners may receive the email addresses of GSOBT newsletter subscribers who have agreed to receive email communications from our industry partners.
FREE DISPLAY OF BROCHURES, COUPONS, AND MORE AT OUR WELCOME CENTERS
Numerous visitors enter our Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Welcome Center annually. Be sure rack cards, brochures, or menus featuring your business are available for these guests as they seek to enhance their vacations. Learn more about this valuable, free program by reviewing these collateral display policies.
Additional included benefits:
- Partner Portal access
- Crisis communications
- Receive meeting and convention leads. For more information, contact Michelle Russ.
- Participate in press trips and media hosting opportunities. Contact Kay Maghan to learn more.
- Local tourism industry events
- Monthly partner e-newsletter
- Access to destination images and videos
- Free Leave Only Footprints and Beach Safe collateral
- Mobile coupon savings pass used by meeting attendees. Contact Ally Dorrough to learn more.
- Featured listings
- Sports sponsorships
- Co-op advertising
- Travel show co-ops
Become a partner today and start taking advantage of free tools, reports and advertising for your business!
Partner Portal Training
Partner Portal allows you to find and provide information that is specific to your company. Here you will access:
- Post deals and specials to the website
- Update your listing information which appears on the website
- Discover how many visitors were directed from GulfShores.com to your website
- View meeting leads
For help with navigating our Partner Portal, contact Kim Jones, our Community Liaison. Kim will assist you with managing your business listing, increasing your visibility to millions of guests via our website and vacation guide, and accessing current market research and other relevant statistics to guide your business decisions.