Fields & Facilities
Perfect Game World Series
|Name of Facility||Abbreviated on Schedule||Facility Address|
|Gulf Shores Sportsplex||GS||
19025 Oak Road West
|Orange Beach Sportsplex||OB||
4385 William Silvers Pkwy
|Foley Sportsplex||Foley||1250 Cater Lee Way
Foley, AL 36535
|Cedar Street Park||F-CED||
901 North Cedar Street
Facility Rules & Regulations
To provide a safe environment for participants, fans and families, and to protect the interests of our local businesses, the cities of Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Foley have established certain policies that are strictly enforced during all events at their facilities. Failure to abide by the rules could result in your removal from the facility.
The following policies are in place during all events:
- Personal coolers are not allowed (coolers must be kept in vehicles). Two team coolers are allowed in the dugouts only. All team coolers will be marked with a tag that will be issued to the teams upon registration by the sponsoring group. Due to public health concerns, we no longer provide water coolers in the dugouts for teams.
- Golf carts, skateboards, scooters and bicycles are not allowed unless previous approval has been granted by the facility. Mobile devices for handicapped visitors are allowed. City staff will also assist those in need of transportation to and from the parking lot during tournaments and events upon request.
- Pop-up tents are allowed, but they must be monitored and safely secured. As many of our utilities are underground, and for your safety, tent stakes may be no longer than eight inches. If you have any tents or other structures, such as sail banners, you must request assistance from staff.
- Generators are not allowed on the facility due to public safety guidelines set out by the fire department.
- No cooking of any kind or open flame devices, such as barbecue grills, heaters, etc. are allowed at the facility.
- Parking is very limited during tournaments. All visitors are to park in designated parking spaces only. Failure to do so could result in your vehicle being towed. It is highly recommended that owners of campers, RVs, boats and utility trailers refrain from using the sportsplex parking facilities. Overnight parking and camping is prohibited.
- Hitting balls (with the exception of plastic whiffle balls) into any fences at the sportsplex is prohibited
- There are batting cages with indoor/outdoor carpet located at the sportsplex. To prevent damage to the cages, the use of steel cleats is prohibited.
- For teams warming up on the fields, we ask that you move three to four feet from either side of the foul line, so this area does not get worn out over the course of the tournament. This will help to eliminate ruts off of the foul line area and keep the field in a safe playing condition.
- The field crew staff is well versed in how and when to address field issues during a rain delay. The field crew knows the importance in restoring the fields to safe playing conditions in the quickest manner. It is appreciated that all coaches, parents and officials respect the decisions of the field crew and allow them to do their jobs. Their decisions are made based on maintaining the integrity of the fields for the entire tournament and not solely on the game that is in progress.
- The safest area during a rain/lightning storm is in your vehicle. It is recommended that all participants and spectators go to their vehicles and remain there until the storm passes.
- During a rain delay, all participants and coaches are to remain in dugouts and off the fields.
- Offensive language or behavior by anyone will not be tolerated at any sportsplex, and abusing this policy could result in ejection from the fields or removal from the facility.
- No person, association or corporation shall engage in or solicit business in or around the park.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco and firearms are prohibited throughout the facility.
- Outside food and littering are prohibited throughout the facility.
- Climbing fences and barricades is prohibited.
- Smoking/vaping is prohibited in all areas except the parking lot.
- Pets are not allowed.