Rock Creek Golf Club – Enjoy Golf on the Shores of Mobile Bay
A Gulf Shores golf trip offers an abundance of options for every standard of golfer, but there is one course that frequently lies in the shadow of the more infamous counterparts.
Located off the eastern shore of Mobile Bay in nearby Fairhope, Rock Creek Golf Club offers an eye-catching experience that should be on your radar.
Golfers of all skills levels will quickly fall in love with the aesthetically appealing layout of Rock Creek. At the same time, the off-course amenities, including an award-winning restaurant, are equally attractive for all the family to enjoy. Even non-golfers who want to enjoy the beauty of this stretch of shoreline along eastern Mobile Bay will want to catch a glimpse of Rock Creek before heading inside the clubhouse to indulge in the decadent cuisine.
- Be prepared for a workout at Rock Creek with the rolling hills and large multi-tiered greens.
- Be sure to visit downtown Fairhope during your visit to Rock Creek to enjoy the vibrant town full of unique stores, restaurants and more.
- Need some good luck before your round? Don’t forget to give the rock by the first tee a quick rub as you contemplate hitting your tee shot on what many consider to be the USA's first golf course.
- Embrace the spectacular views of Baldwin County’s Rock Creek Basin from the higher elevations around the course.
- Sample stereotypical southern fare at the 19th hole after a round at Rock Creek, while admiring the breathtaking panoramic views from the outdoor patio area.