Count Down to the 2017 Hangout Music Festival with These Tips
The countdown to sun, surf and sweet tunes has begun. Are you ready to trade your dress shoes for flip flops and soak up the scenery at the 2017 Hangout Music Festival? This year's beach music festival is slated for May 19-21 and tickets to the three-day event can be purchased online.
Organizers are bringing a diverse lineup to this year's festival, with something for everyone. Headliners include Mumford & Sons, Twenty One Pilots, Frank Ocean and Chance the Rapper. If you want a sneak listen to music by artists on the lineup, tune in to The Hangout Mixtape on Pandora.
Since you'll be busy preparing for your Hangout Music Festival weekend, we've compiled a few tips to make your stay even better.
- Purchase your shuttle passes in advance, even if you don't already have lodging.
- Ticket holders should receive their festival wristbands in the mail in April 2017. Undeliverable orders can be picked up at will-call at the festival. International orders must be picked up at will-call.
- Don't forget non-aerosol sunscreen, beach towels and an empty water container to use at water stations.
- Lockers are available onsite for personal belongings.
- No tents, umbrellas or hammocks are allowed. There will be a Hammock Beach with hammocks provided.
- No bags larger than 20x15x13 will be allowed.
- No drones allowed.
- Book your Gulf Shores and Orange Beach accomodations early for the best deals and best selection. With shuttle service serving both cities, it's easy to get to the festival.
Music isn't the only thing on tap during the Hangout Music Festival. Other activities include beach volleyball, Camp Hangout, Mega Drop ride, Ferris wheel and more. You can even tie the knot onsite at the festival's wedding chapel! For more information, visit our calendar of events.