Count Down to the 2019 Hangout Music Festival with These Tips
The countdown to sun, surf and sweet tunes has begun.
Are you ready to trade your dress shoes for flip flops and soak up the scenery at 2019 Hangout Music Festival? This year's award-winning beach music festival is slated for May 17-19 and tickets to the three-day event can be purchased online. Also, the annual Thursday Kick-Off Party, a separately ticketed event, is May 16 with tickets available online as well.
Organizers are bringing a diverse lineup to this year's festival, with something for everyone. Headliners include Travis Scott, The Lumineers, Diplo, Khalid and many more. If you want a sneak listen to music by artists on the lineup, tune in to The Hangout Mixtape on Pandora.
Since you'll be busy preparing for your Hangout Music Festival weekend, we've compiled a few tips to make your stay even better.
- Purchase your shuttle passes in advance, even if you don't already have lodging.
- Ticket holders should receive their festival wristbands in the mail in late April 2019. Undeliverable orders can be picked up at will-call at the festival. International orders must be picked up at will-call. Please have valid I.D. and credit card used to purchase tickets available.
- Don't forget non-aerosol sunscreen, beach towels and an empty water container to use at water stations.
- Lockers are available onsite for personal belongings.
- No tents, umbrellas or hammocks are allowed. There will be a Hammock Beach with hammocks provided.
- No bags larger than 20x15x13 will be allowed.
- No drones allowed.
Book your Gulf Shores and Orange Beach accommodations early for the best deals and best selection. With shuttle service serving both cities, it's easy to get to the festival.