Count Down to the 2020 Hangout Music Festival with These Tips
The countdown to sun, surf and sweet tunes has begun.
Are you ready to trade your dress shoes for flip flops and dance across the sand at the 2020 Hangout Music Festival? This year's award-winning beach music festival is slated for May 15-17 and tickets to the three-day event can be purchased online. Also, the annual Thursday Kick-Off Party, a separately ticketed event, is May 14 with tickets available online as well.
Organizers are bringing a diverse lineup to this year's festival, with something for everyone. Headliners include Red Hot Chili Peppers, Post Malone, Billie Eilish, Lana Del Rey, Cage the Elephant and more than 60 other artists and entertainers!
To make your Hangout Music Fest hassle-free, we’ve compiled a few tips and tricks.
- Purchase your shuttle passes in advance, even if you don't already have lodging. Trust us! It’s one of the number one ways to be worry free at this annual Gulf Shores event. Why worry about transportation when you could be tappin’ your toes!
- Ticket holders should receive their festival wristbands in the mail in late April 2020. Undeliverable orders can be picked up at will-call at the festival. International orders must be picked up at will-call. Please have a valid I.D. and credit card used to purchase tickets available.. Please have valid I.D. and credit card used to purchase tickets available.
- Don't forget non-aerosol sunscreen, beach towels and an empty water container to use at water stations.
- Bring hats and sunglasses, too!
- Lockers are available onsite for personal belongings.
- No tents, umbrellas or hammocks are allowed. There will be a Hammock Beach with hammocks provided. It’s the perfect place to hangout and chill in between your favorite bands.
- No bags larger than 20x15x13 will be allowed.
- No drones allowed.
- Book your Gulf Shores and Orange Beach vacation rental early for the best deals and best selection. With shuttle service serving both cities, it's easy to get to the festival from dozens of locations throughout the beach.