Fill Your Wish List with 12 Days of Alabama Seafood
Of course you've heard of the “Twelve Days of Christmas,” but on the Alabama Gulf Coast, we're putting a new spin on a traditional favorite with Twelve Days of Alabama Seafood.
You won't find any French hens or turtle doves, but you will find your share of Gulf shrimp and grouper. We've listed 12 options for you to add to your beach eats wish list for your next vacation in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Each dish is a must-try and comes recommended by locals.
- Seared Tuna Salad at Cosmo’s Restaurant and Bar
- Raw Murder Point Oysters at Fisher’s at Orange Beach Marina
- Steamed Royal Reds at King Neptune’s Seafood Restaurant
- Smoked Tuna Dip at LuLu’s
- Fire-Grilled Oysters at Original Oyster House
- Blackened Shrimp Tacos at Bill’s By The Beach
- Crawfish Mac and Cheese at The Beach House Kitchen & Cocktails
- Firecracker Shrimp at Tacky Jacks
- Oysters Creole at Shipp’s Harbour Grill
- Fried Shrimp Po’boy at The Flying Harpoon
- Grilled Sheepshead at Coast Restaurant at The Beach Club
- Marinated and Steamed Blue Crab Claws at Gulf Shores Steamer