Ice Rink at The Wharf
Please click here to e-sign our waiver before you come! A parent or legal guardian's e-signature is required for those under 19 years of age.
Let us bring winter to you. Grab a pair of skates and glide, spin, or fall into the season. Share this unique experience with family and friends. Plan a date night! Whatever the occasion, coast on blades along the coast with us.
What: Ice Skating Rink
Where: The Wharf; Located under the large white tent on Main Street next to the Fire Station
- December 7-December 18: Monday-Friday 4-10 pm; Saturday and Sunday: 10 am - 10 pm
- December 19-January 4 (Christmas Break): 10 am - 10 pm
- December 24 (Christmas Eve): 10 am - 4 pm
- December 25 (Christmas Day): CLOSED
- December 31 (New Years Eve): 10 am - Midnight
- January 1 (New Years Day): 10 am - 10 pm
- January 5-18: Monday-Friday 4-10 pm; Saturday and Sunday 10 am - 10 pm
General Admission: $12/per person
Combo Pass (Ferris Wheel & Ice Rink): $17 (Credit cards only)
Frequent Skater Pass: $100 for 10 passes ($20 savings)
Concessions: $2 each (Bottled Water, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Hot Chocolate)
For birthday party information and pricing, contact Jade Hubbard at 251-224-1000 or [email protected]
Note: Your safety is of utmost importance to us here at The Wharf. Because of that, The Wharf is encouraging all guests to adhere to social distancing and facial covering guidelines. We ask that you come out, have fun, and keep back six feet. Air high fives are encouraged when you see your friends at the event. For your convenience, we have also added hand sanitizer stations throughout the property. We want all visitors to feel safe when they visit The Wharf! We cant wait to see you here!