Pepsi Treasure Hunt for Hunger benefitting Secret Meals for Hungry Children
From: 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Arr, me lads and lassies. Bring ye crew down on Wednesdays throughout the summer for a swashbuckling good time. Stop by the Pepsi tent first to get your treasure map and the quest is on. Find the items on the map then return to where X marks the spot to collect your gold! For each Capn that completes the hunt, The Wharf will donate $5 to Alabama Credit Unions Secret Meals for Hungry Children program.
Be sure to stick around to enjoy some tunes from DJ Silky and watch the nightly SPECTRA Laser Light Experience show to see Philippe Stinky Lafitte pillage, plunder and hide his haul of gold on the Gulf Coast.
Date and Time: Wednesdays; June 1 - August 3 | 6-9 p.m.
Where: Main Street; Wharf Parkway
Cost: FREE admission + parking
- Treasure Hunt + DJ Silky: 6-9 p.m.
- Pirate-themed characters: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- SPECTRA Laser Light Experience: 8:30, 9 and 9:30 p.m.
Other: Check-in is located at the Pepsi tent on Main Street. For the first 500 children to complete the hunt, The Wharfs Anchor Campaign will make a special $5 donation in the childs honor to the Alabama Credit Unions Secret Meals for Hungry Children program.
We appreciate your support!
FREE admission + parking
See All Dates
- 06/01/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 06/08/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 06/15/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 06/22/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 06/29/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 07/06/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 07/13/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 07/20/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 07/27/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 08/03/2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM