Experience a New State of Romance on a Beach Getaway
Spend the weekend with your Valentine in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach
Spend the weekend with your Valentine in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Nothing says Valentine's Day quite like a beach getaway to Alabama's white-sand beaches. It doesn't get much more romantic than sunset walks in the sand, candlelight dinners and waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the shore. It's all the makings for an unforgettable beach vacation.
While romance packages complete with lodging and attractions or dining are available in our Hot Deals directory, there are plenty of other things to do during your Valentine's Day escape. Check out our list and start creating your itinerary.
- Skip the dozen roses and order a dozen oysters instead!
- Rent bikes and cruise through the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail.
- Sail away on an Orange Beach dolphin cruise.
- Soar through the air on a zipline adventure and enjoy views of the beach at the same time.
- Book a couple's massage at an Orange Beach spa.
- Share a milkshake.
- Heat up the night with music and dancing at an Orange Beach hotspot or Gulf Shores restaurant.
- Do some fishing or people watching as anglers pull in their day's catch at the Gulf State Park pier.
- Have a picnic lunch at Historic Fort Morgan.
- Bring your flashlights along and hunt for sand crabs in the moonlight.
Come experience a whole new state of romance when you spend Valentine's Day at Alabama's white-sand beaches.