10 Things to Do at the Beach with Teenagers
Keeping teens happy may not always be the easiest thing to do – caught between adulthood and childhood, tweens and teens may want their own list of things to do while on vacation.
But when you’re on a beach vacation in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, you’re in luck: so many activities are perfect for the whole family! Your teen who thinks he or she is too cool to be seen with the rest of the family will find this list of opportunities appealing.
- Beach Eats and Fun. Take the family to restaurants such as The Hangout and LuLu’s, where there’s plenty of space to spread out and have some independence before or after the meal arrives. The in-between crowd will love the foosball and ping-pong tables at The Hangout, and the limbo contest is great for all ages.
- Waterville USA. Fast slides, wave pools and a FlowRider . . . what more could a teen ask for?
- Go-karts. You never outgrow a good go-kart track!
- Hummingbird Zipline. Your teen can go home with bragging rights for traversing over Lake Shelby at the Gulf State Park. You may earn some cool points when you challenge them to the side-by-side race on the last leg of the mile-long zipline course, too!
- Whether they bring their own gear or the entire family boards an excursion like the Snorkel and Sail Cruise aboard Sail Wild Hearts, snorkeling adds a memorable thrill to their vacation experience.