Teen Guide to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach
Think a road trip with the parentals and little sister or brother is going to be a bust? Not in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
We’ve got the details for all the great hangouts and ideas for cool stuff to do. If you can talk Mom and Dad into bringing a friend along with you, that’s even better! Check out our list of fun things to do.
1. Laser Tag. Bring the crew to Arena the Next Level for laser tag and bazooka ball.
2. Try out a few new tricks on the Flowrider at Waterville USA or race your friends down Rainbow Falls. If you’re feeling brave, take a trip down the Screamin’ Demon.
3. Jump around. Have some high-flying times with your friends at The Factory, a building filled with trampolines, air dodgeball, trampoline basketball, foam pits and arcade games.
4. Bumper Boats. While the little kids ride the train at Kids Country at The Track, face your frenemies on the bumper boats or race your way around the Wild Woody on go-karts.
5. Miniature Golf. We know you may think it’s not cool to putt around with the parentals all vacation, but hit up Pirates Island Adventure Golf and challenge them to 18 holes of mini golf near a pirate ship surrounded by sea fog.
7. Walk The Wharf. There’s plenty to see and do at The Wharf in Orange Beach. Stop in for ice cream, check out the shopping, play a game of mini golf or ride the Ferris wheel. At night, you and your friends can dance through the SPECTRA light show held every 30 minutes during the summer months.