Get Ready to Roll - Its Mardi Gras!
Gulf Shores & Orange Beach AL
In just a few short days, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach will come alive with revelry as locals and visitors alike take to the streets to celebrate Mardi Gras. If you are new to the experience, we have a few tips to help you enjoy Carnival to the fullest.
• Leave Fido and FeeFee at home. We love pets, too, but it’s best to leave them at home. Parade crowds may frighten them.
• Come early, bring a lawn chair and visit with your parade-route neighbor. Mardi Gras is about the entire experience!
• Be patient. Mardi Gras is only here for a short time! Enjoy the moment and don’t rush to leave the parade route.
• Be careful near the floats and respect the barriers between the floats and the crowd.
• Dress in costume! Mardi Gras is a time to let the good times roll. Wear fun hats and crazy wigs to get in the spirit.
• Be prepared to catch your beads and moonpies. Bring several bags along to hold your parade throws.
• Have a meeting place in case you get separated from your group.
Throw me something mister!