9. Gulf Shores 6th Street Public Beach is located six blocks west of Highway 59 and you can walk the boardwalk to the beach. An outdoor shower is available as well as a handicapped-accessible restroom.
10. Gulf Shores 10th Street Public Beach offers beach access only with parking across the street. Restrooms and showers are available.
11. Gulf Shores 12th Street Public Beach offers beach access but no parking. Restrooms and showers are available.
12. Gulf Shores 13th Street Public Beach has street-side parking with a dune walkover. Shower and restrooms are available.
13. Lagoon Pass Beach is 2.9 miles west of Highway 59 with restrooms, outdoor shower and a water fountain onsite.
14. Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge Beach is located at 12295 State Highway 180 (Fort Morgan Road) in Gulf Shores. You can park along Mobile Street for easy beach access. It is a wildlife refuge and therefore there are no facilities, but please note that the Refuge Office is located nearby.
Parking Kiosks are now in place at the Gulf State Park Fishing and Education Pier, and the Beach Pavilion in Gulf Shores as well as the public beach accesses in Orange Beach (Romar Beach, Cotton Bayou, Alabama Point and Shell Beach). Please note that these pay stations accept cash and credit cards, but they do not give change back or accept coins. Fees are listed on the Gulf State Park site.