Gulf Shores & Orange Beach
A warm Gulf breeze washes over you as your boat’s hull cuts smoothly through crystalline turquoise waters. You turn your gaze to the horizon where the blue sky and water meet to become one. Boaters understand. It’s a different world on the water: it's your world. In Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, you can select from several boat rental options so you can have an unforgettable day on the water.
* All information contained in our database is supplied by the individual businesses to the AGCCVB for inclusion on our web site and in printed materials.
Boating Needs are Covered in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores
Cruise offshore, following the thirty-two miles of white sand beaches. Head out to deep water or explore the bays and inlets along the Alabama coast. To say boaters are welcome here is an understatement. Boating is part of life in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
Friendly Southern hospitality and full boating amenities make the waters of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach a boater’s paradise. Whatever your boating needs, you will find helpful, accommodating businesses and staff to assist you, including:
- Boat Launches - Choose a launch along the bay, on the coast or in one of the local bayous or waterways. From deep hull to personal watercraft, the Orange Beach and Gulf Shores offer numerous boat launches and ramps to accommodate your watercraft type and lodging location.
- Marinas - For those who prefer a full-service boating destination, a wide selection of marinas offer all of the amenities boaters require, including docking, fuel, service, equipment, and dining.
- Boat Repairs and Service - A complete array of boating repair and maintenance services is available to keep you afloat and motoring.
- Boat Rentals - From fishing to fun partying to just plain relaxing afloat, our reputable boat rental services will provide you with the perfect watercraft for your needs. Our rental services can help you with anything from Orange Beach fishing charters to pontoon boats.
Fishing and Boating on Alabama’s Gulf Coast
It’s no surprise that many bring their boats to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach for one purpose: to fish. Nominated as one of the World Fishing Networks' Ultimate Fishing Towns in America, Orange Beach (and its companion Gulf Shores) attract anglers from around the country. That’s because the fish are plentiful and we make a fishing excursion on the Gulf easy.
Bring your boat, rent a boat or charter a fishing excursion. It’s your choice. Then, spend the day with friends or family cruising the coastline for red drum, tuna or flounder. Motor out to deep water in search of giant grouper or fish the bayous and backwaters for blacktail. Whatever your fishing preference, our friendly people will give you pointers and let you in on the best spots to hook your favorite fish. They'll also be happy to let you know the best way to get there by boat. After all, fishing and boating go together.
Boat Where You Stay
Worried about where to park your boat after a day on the water? Don’t be. The plentiful boat parking and overnight facilities in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach make it easy to secure your boat. If you prefer, take advantage of the available boat-friendly lodging and keep your boat close at hand, with easy access at all hours.
Southern hospitality, full boating amenities, Gulf breezes, turquoise waters and sugar-white sand beaches all add up to the singular boating experience in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Visit us today and plan your visit to our boater’s paradise. Don't forget to check out our beach vacation packages
as well as our Gulf Shores and Orange Beach rentals
, including beach condos
, and house rentals